“Basket” Automatic Palletiser Sirio 2S1C
Low-level automatic palletiser with the pallet in a stationary position for high production needs. Ideal for cartons, crates, jerry cans and shrink-packed products. The products on infeed are distanced one from the other, oriented, grouped into layers and placed on the pallet in a pre-determined programme.
Due the “basket” trolley with central opening and telescopic layer transfer movement a fast clearance of the pallet loading area is achieved, allowing other operations such as layercard placement or pallet change to be carried out quickly, in addition the integrated management of the movement of the devices at variable speed ensures a brief, yet smooth work cycle.
Format change in less than 5 minutes
The trolley movements are by means of inverter, which allows the layer compacters to be controlled automatically by encoders. The format change is done directly on the operator control panel without the need for manual adjustments.
Due to the high speed and automatic adjustment of the trolley the palletiser can be used for multi-lane infeed of different size products with different pallet patterns and even place them on different pallets at the same time.
- High-level infeed
- Layer preparation table with two or more infeeds depending on the layer pattern
- Multi-pallet stations to palletise different products on different pallets
- Pallet conveyors
- Empty pallet magazine with manual or automatic adjustment
- Layercard placement device
- Slip-sheet placement device
- Shuttle and teleassistance of completed pallets
- Supervision and teleassistance via modem
- Control by touch screen