Silo Fluidizer – Keep Dry Bulk Materials Moving
Solimar Pneumatics offer a family of silo fluidizers that promote the discharge of dry products from storage silos, dust collectors, weigh bins and IBC’s. Solimar fluidizers enable a uniform flow of most dry bulk materials through aeration and hopper wall vibration that helps prevent bridging, rat holing and compacting.
With over 40 years of experience in pneumatic systems and components for dry bulk handling, Solimar provides engineered solutions to the most difficult material flow problems.
Mini Silo Fluidizer
With all the features of our 4-inch diameter fluidizers (mentioned above) but in a compact two-inch diameter size. Ideal for tight curvature chambers down to 4-inch diameter (100 mm) to keep product from bridging, rat holing or hanging up in corners.
Used in pipes, chutes, bins and hoppers giving system engineers more design flexibility
Models are available to work with high pressure/low volume compressed air or low pressure/high volume blower air. Ask for engineering assistance to apply this new fluidizer for endless possibilities in material handling.
- Aeration to loosen product
- Directional air flow forces air along bin wall
- Gentle vibration keeps product flowing
- No airline plugging
- Patented disks seal tightly
- Durable design will not tear
- Easy to install
- Material compatible – Silicone rubber in blue or white (FDA approved); or black or white EPDM; and mild steel or stainless steel stems
- Temperatures to 230° C