Step 1 – Readiness Programme
Our engineers will be with you while the equipment is installed and commissioned providing training to your operators and maintenance staff to make sure that when we leave site, your team is familiar enough with the equipment to operate it safely.
Step 2 – Preventative Maintenance Schedule (PMS)
Every customer has their own unique maintenance system and our engineers can work with you to translate the schedules and data contained in our manuals into your maintenance program.
The preventative maintenance schedule is essential in making sure your team knows what needs to be done on a regular basis.
Step 3 – Maintenance Partnership
Once we’ve worked through what has to be done and when, we discuss who is going to do it and this is where you tell us how much or how little support you need from our engineers.
- Commissioning & installation
- Operator and maintenance training
- Introductory Support
- Production Optimisation reports and support
- Preventative maintenance, pre and post peak production periods
- Remote breakdown service and support
- Breakdown response
- Modification & upgrades
- OHS Compliance Services
- Life cycle support
- OEM Certification and Compliance Service
Spares & After Sales Support
- (03) 9457 8222