Maximum Production = Quality Equipment + Highly Trained O&M Staff
Our 25 years of experience in your industry has taught us that the most profitable and successful installations can be found where the operational and maintenance staff knew the equipment inside out to the point where they were confident, able and willing to operate it safely and efficiently.
Capable staff translates into lower production costs by ensuring the equipment remains reliable, durable and efficient.
Confidence is a combination of good training and practice. While practice is up to the site, Kockums has developed training programs to enhance the skills of your operations and maintenance teams.
- Readiness programs
- Operator training, re-training & assessment
- Development of preventative maintenance schedules
- Maintenance staff training & retraining & assessment
- Parts experience
- OEM & Aust Standards Compliance & Certification
- Operator and maintenance support
- Breakdown response
- Documented response procedure cards
Spares & After Sales Support
- (03) 9457 8222