Bulk Handling Supplies
Welcome to Kockums Bulk Systems
Kockums Bulk Systems is a fully Australian owned engineering company based in Melbourne and specialising in the supply of equipment to the Bulk Materials Handling industries. Our services start with concept design, through engineering, manufacture, installation and commissioning, related to powders and granules.
Having Australia's most comprehensive range of in-house designed products, complemented by an array of imported specialist components, Kockums are well placed to provide state-of-the-art solutions to industry.
Our core products range comprises:
- Sack Emptiers.
- Bulk Bag Fillers.
- Bulk Bag Unloaders.
- IBC Systems.
- Dense and Lean Phase Pneumatic Conveying Systems.
- Vacuum Conveying.
- Container Unloading Systems.
- Gravity Air Slide Scirocco Hose.
- Aero Mechanical Conveyors and Olds Elevator.
- Screw Feeders and Batching Systems.
- Mixers, Blenders, Sifters and Lump Breakers.
- Dome Valves, Inflatable Seat Butterfly Valves and Rotary Valves.
- Silos, Discharge Aids and Tanker Filling Spouts.
- Dust Collectors and Filters.
- Bagging machines for Open Mouth Bags, Valve Bags, Form Fill and Seal (FFS) and Baling Systems.
- Vacuum Lifting Systems, Robot Palletisers and Low & High Level Palletisers.
- Automatic Pallet Wrappers and Hooding Machines.
Our modular designed equipment and systems allows us to offer competitive solutions for both small and large turnkey projects. Systems commence with raw materials receival, through processing, then completed with automatic bagging and wrapping of packed goods, ready for dispatch.
Following international practice, we are a 'concept and design' house with facilities for development, testing products, and for equipment assembly and pre-commissioning. Manufacture is carried out by a range of sub-contractors across the many fields required, including general fabrication, pressure vessels, pipework, silos, hoppers, using both mild steel and stainless steel specialists.
Commencing in 1988 and currently 40 strong, we have a growing team of people, committed to provide high quality equipment and service at a fair price. We take great pride in our work and are motivated with the success's we share with our customers.
And we also have a passion to aid the children of Cambodia, where so many adults were lost in the Pol Pot regime. We have been able to financially assist Samaritans Purse build two schools in recent years, the last one completed in April 2010.
We look forward to sharing our experience with you, to develop the best solution to suit your situation.